Clean...Clean...CLEAN!

Hey guys. I didn't get much done yesterday, not 100% sure why. Just Gaia Online Updates, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, and Sundance Book although I had every intention of doing the vocabulary. Currently I'm waiting for my boyfriend to go to bed before I start making pumpkin pancakes so I spend as mcuh time with him as I can.

I still need to finish cleaning my room.

Today I should hopefully decide on what I'm entering to the AnimeNext Anime Music Video contest. :)

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Clean Room
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment