Christmas And School Pressure

Hey guys. I am not sure what was keeping me from doing everything all day. I did do all my errands and cleaned out my e-mail. I know I spent the night looking up ways to raise money for Christmas Gifts for everyone on my list. I spent the wee hours of the night recovering my laptop since apparently between when I left my grandma's and a couple of hours ago, it decided to fail on me. I ended up needing to reformat my laptop. I'm currently waiting for my dad to come back from jogging so he can help me finish reformatting my laptop. I plan onlaying in bed and getting to work, and maybe snacking a little bit and have some hot cocoa and coffee. I better get to work. I finally got a book on chakras from the library so hopefully I'll be a bit more balanced in life.

I can't believe I'm about to do a thermometer for Christmas money. But gifts for everyone on my list isn't cheap. And I simply must have a visual fund for everyone's gifts. There's already $125 going into customized chocolates for 13 people and a $50 gift for someone with a $30 co-gift.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment