Didn't Do Anything Yesterday

Hey guys. I ended up not being able to get anything done yesterday. I tried to finish cleaning my room, but it didn't work out well. I hate Thursdays so much, all my time is in class and I have no time for anything else. :( But I guess today I'll have to try and get everything done.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Clean Room
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment