Ubercon Friday

Hey guys. It's been a while, I've been trying to recover myself for lots of work to do around the house, homework, and Ubercon. But mostly I've just been a bad procrastinator. I know this, I'm working on it. Unfortunately for me, I've been trying to get caught up with Drow Tales so I've been trying to not get too sucked into it, cause there's a lot of pages so if I get sucked in, I'll be reading it for a few days and be procrastinating even more. I better get to work though, I'm really behind on everything and have Ubercon to worry about as well. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself so I could get stuff done on long drives and stuff.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

Realize I copied the wrong day of the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment