Homework Swamped

Hey guys. Yesterday was not such a good day again. And I don't know why. I didn't do anything most of the day that got me out my house. Though maybe that was it, I spent half the day being stir crazy or trying to figure out something to eat. And I don't want to just go get fast food constantly, that's not healthy. I guess when I go to the grocery store later, I'll find some food that could be made into healthy meals. I always feel like because we most have components of meals, I can't make anything to eat without cooking for the family with leftovers. Well, I should probably get to work, cause now I have to do everything today.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Job Search
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment