Job Hunting and Homework

Hey guys. I got a lot of job applications put out and still have numerous online job applications to put in today. I also got a lot done yesterday despite starting late.

What got done: Gaia Online, Pagan Book, Brush Teeth, Ballet DVD, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Job Search, Sundance Book, Fall Cleaning Phase 10.

What didn't get done: Writing: Book, Writing: Play, Writing: Script, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, Europe DVD, Chain Mail, Sewing, Native American Studies Homework, Math Homework, Environmental Science Homework, Other Fall Cleaning Phases.

So a lot more still didn't get done then done, but a lot of what got done was on the mandatory list. I discovered, to no surprise to me, that while I was watching Kickassia on That Guy With The Glasses, if I did stuff in between parts as motivation to do it, it actually got done.

As for the Fall Cleaning Phase 10, I decided to move Webcomic Writing to just Mondays since I have many days worth of webcomic but don't want to ignore it. I am removing my pagan book reading since I already have too much to do and I could just use reference. The violin for dummies is going to be paired with the Violin Practice and only get done if that's done so I don't read ahead. Europe DVD I decided to move to Sunday to lighten my load. And I decided on Dracula for my reading and adding Reading Book to the list.

Edit: I completely forgot to mention about my next Anime Music Video I'll be entering at AnimeNext, I'll work on that on Saturdays starting next Saturday.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Job Search
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment