Tired, So very Tired

Hey guys. I'm still trying to figure out why I couldn't get myself to do anything a lot of Tuesday and Wednesday. I know I had errands to do Tuesday, but still. I am really trying to figure out what exactly has been keeping me from actually getting things done.

I don't really have anything to say, so I better get to work.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment