Working Hard But Not On My List

Hey guys. Yesterday was my sister's birthday and a 6.5 hour shift at work, so one half of the day was spent working, the other half celebrating, so my list was ignored. The only things that got done were the shower and the gaia online updates. And I'm starting to feel my usual sickness, so I don't know how ontop of things I'll be.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Sewing
Violin Practice
New Years Resolutions

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment