Getting More Hours

Hey guys. Today is one of the couple days where I have a full time shift. :) Which I also have to make a couple of bentos this week, I'm going to need to start taking pictures to put up. :)

Almost everything got done yesterday.

What got done: Gaia Online, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Clean Out E-mail, Shower.

What didn't get done: 1/2 Brush teeth, Europe DVD, Belly Dance DVD.

If I wasn't so tired, I would have done it all for a truffle. Sometimes you got to cut your loses and think about tomorrow.

I don't think I have anything else to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD
Bento

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment