Summer Cleaning Begins Today

Hey guys. As you noticed I wasn't on much since I was at AnimeNext. I took only a few pictures and they'll be up soon. I wish I got the pictures of the group cosplay of the Daughter of Evil song saga. It was amazing! 'Evil flower, blooms dainty, in vivid coloration, as for the weeds that grow around me, they shall soon die and nourish me the same' ~ English translation

Today is officially the first day of summer. Which means I start my summer cleaning today.

Phase 1: Sort/Move
Phase 2: Purge/Set Aside
Phase 3: Assign Activities
Phase 4: Assign A Home
Phase 5: Move To Thrift Store/Attic
Phase 6: Reassess Goals and To Do List
Phase 7: Create Budget
Phase 8: Con Planning
Phase 9: Inventory

I should probably stop here, I need to get ready for work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Belly Dance DVD
Clean E-mail
Shower

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment