Late morning

Hey guys. Yesterday went alright, good considering I was gone from 10am-9:30pm or so for work.

What Got Done: Gaia Online, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, Bento.

What didn't get done: Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Ballet DVD, Sewing, Violin Practice.

So it's about equal of what got done and didn't get done.

Unfortunately I was asleep till about 12:30 pm and had to clean out my car a day earlier then what I'd normally try and do cause today my dad was washing my car.

And I was distracted for an hour. So I should probably get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
New Years Resolutions
Shower

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment