Family Gone and AnimeNext This Weekend

Hey guys. As predicted, I didn't get any bogging or anything done. My family has left this morning. And with AnimeNext this weekends, it's time to get to work. Especially since I still haven't thought about War Hammer for AnimeNext.

I just got my rings the other day, they're much smaller then expected so I don't know if I have enough for a full suit. I'll have to see what happens. But now it's time to start my daily goal into my list. 3 Hours a day is my goal.

I should probably get to my list since I have work today as well. Once I get back from the convention, it'll be time for my summer cleaning, so I should make up the list now.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Clean Room
Work on Art
War Hammer Scenarios
Chain Mail
Spring Cleaning List
(No step aerobics due to work :) )

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment