HOT!!

Hey guys. While the weather says it shouldn't be more then 86 today it's currently 92. If I didn't wake up late, was waiting for breakfast, and talking to my boyfriend for the first time in days, I'd go to Hurricane Harbor since I can get in for free before work. :)

What got done: Gaia Online, Library Book, Shower.

What didn't get done: Writing, Webcomic Writing, Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Sewing, Violin Practice, New Years Resolutions.

So a lot more didn't get done then got done this time around. I was being lazy downstairs when I got home yesterday. Today is probably not going to be much better since if I don't get out of work due to rain that's supposed to come, I'll be coming home around midnight.

I don't think I have much else to say so I'll just get to that list while I'm waiting for breakfast.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car (It's just a few things)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment