Running On The Track

Hey guys, yesterday was a pretty good day to get things done although I didn't get to bed until 2:30am and then had trouble going to sleep. Would help if I wasn't gone for like 5-6 hours doing errands.

What got done: Gaia Online, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, Europe DVD, Step Aerobics, Clean Room, Work on Art.

What didn't get done: Brush Teeth.

So a lot more got done then didn't get done. I managed to earn more then enough points for my truffle. It was lemony. :)

I'm looking at the weather today and am kind of disappointed it's supposed to rain again. Once is somewhat nice, often ruins the paycheck.

Well, I better get to work, I have 15 minuets before I'm supposed to leave and I know I'm going to run late.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Belly Dance DVD
Work on Doll
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment