AnimeNext!!

Hey guys. Today is the day we leave for our hotel. I feel so unprepared. All that actually got done yesterday was Library Book. Though I did come up with 3 ideas for scenarios for War Hammer, I didn't write anything else.

So I'll be trying to write before I leave for the hotel or at the hotel.

I'll be posting he review of the library book.







































I think this book was more written for people between the ages of 30-40 or over. Someone who actually has a career and can afford to put money into stocks, bonds, 401ks and everything. But it's a great reference for the future. This also has great advice for cheaper vacations. Like she was claiming she got a fully toured vacation to China for $1,500 while it was going for $3,000 because she looked in the Chinese American newspapers for travel deals, in English.

Like the other books, it suggests looking at your past to figure out where you desire to spend comes from. Although this is more focused on saving and spending wisely. It's also more focused on giving you quick tips on savings accounts, taxes, etc.

This book is broken down to Months then Weeks so you have a specific track to follow, or not. If you feel like being 18 years old you can't afford to be putting most your paycheck into a 401k, just write it down for next time.

This book also has Tools and things to make Habits. Did you know it takes 21 days of consecutive and conscious action to make something a habit?

Overall I highly recommend this book to everyone.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
War Hammer Scenarios
Chain Mail
Spring Cleaning List
((Skipping the weekly stuff since I'll be at a hotel))

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment