Time Today?

Hey guys. Yesterday I didn't post cause I went to the last day of New Jersey Renaissance Kingdom. Although I did clean out my car and take a shower like would have been on my list.

This is the final version of the Anime Music Video I entered and made it into the general screening at AnimeNext. I uploaded it to youtube last night.

I might have time to do everything today cause I am just dropping off my sister and not actually staying today.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-mail

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment