Happy Thanksgiving All

Hey guys, I am not posting my usual blog post today, somewhat to do with the fact that I haven't gotten much done even though I really should have cleaned my room yesterday, but I had to clean the kitchen for my mom to let me make Tres Leche Cake for my new recipe every month goal. I wanted to take the time to wish everyone in the US a Happy Thanksgiving. I am going to be going to my aunt's in less then 45 minuets and I am happy for that. I'll still be trying to get some things done though. But I don't count on myself doing them. Ha ha ha. Once again, happy thanksgiving everyone.

List For Today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Cafepress Designs
Gaia Guild
Belly Dance DVD
Work On Doll
Violin Practice
Write Plays/Scripts/Webcomic
Scan Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment