Really behind, really tired, bad case of the **** its

**** its is a psychological college fatigue disease where a student decides that nothing matters or starts to not care about most or all of their classes. Good thing about reconsigning it, the first way to fix it. I am a bit behind on my school work and after I am done posting what needs done today, I am going to make a list of all the homework, projects, etc, need to be done soon. This is especially true if I want that script to be done anytime soon since I wanted to be done with it by the time I finished that class. I managed to get my butt up earlier today which is good, I already cleaned out my e-mail for the day, deleting the junk right away really helps when monday rolls around including just deleting all the facebook notification I get. At some point I got to remember to change the settings so I don't get those since it clutters roughly 45% of my e-mail space usually. I also have more time because I don't have directing class today and because one of my actresses had last minuet family plans they scheduled without her we're rehearsing 4 hours sooner which means I have 4 more hours to myself to get things done including starting on a digital video editing project due Wednesday. I want at least a rough cut today. Yesterday was the 15th and just realized I forgot to clean out my computer, oh well, try for next month and see if I am updating as I should be that'll remind me. I just got to a point in the webcomic I'm reading that kind of really relates to me http://imabubble.comicgenesis.com/comics/20081211.jpg . Well, enough filler blog for now, time to get to work.

Today's List:
Belly Dance DVD
Upload Cafepress Designs
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild
Homework (lotsa homework)

I am sure I am forgetting something, but oh well, I'll figure it out as I am making my homework list. Ttfn, ta ta for now ~ Tiger, Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment