Yesterday disappointment

After the short list I claimed yesterday, it took me a while to feel like starting on cleaning my room, starting with the bed which always wears me out for some odd reason. But of course it was a complete mess, and a lot of stuff was on the bed so it was kind of important to get that done so that wasn't hard to find a space to sleep on anymore. But I guess my staying up late and waking up and being under stress made me feel like going to bed much earlier then I normally do, hopefully this means I'll be less stress and have more energy to do work today. Currently my mom is letting me and my sister go to the Asian super market which is always a delight. Well, I should start working on the list while I am getting ready to go.

Todays List:
Gaia Guild
Cafepress Upload
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Japanese Homework
Other Homework
Write Play/Script/Webcomic
Scan Pics
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Work On Doll

Hopefully today will work out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment