On and Off

I am currently going through waves of doing my procrastination lists, I am hoping it's just mostly because my directing show is coming up. A Matter Of Husbands will be showing along with 4 other plays and singers at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft at the PAC theater on Thursday and Saturday at 7pm. I assume doors open at 6pm. I missed my day to clean out my laptop, which is a shame because I didn't need to be on it all day so I could have condensed my files. I don't even remember if I got around to uninstalling World of Warcraft on it. Takes up too much room and it's very playable right now. Today before I go home I got to see if I am singing at all for FestivALL and rehearse with my actors one last time before we have our show date. Meanwhile I am going to try and catch up on a few things. I also need to start my weight watchers regiment soon if not today.

List For Today:
Load Cafepress Deisgns
Gaia Guild
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Clean Room
Work On Art
Writing For Plays/Script/Webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment