Feeling Better

Hey guy, if you recall yesterday I was jumbling all over the place and wasn't feeling to well. As far as the list goes, I think I did fairly well considering that I wasn't feeling well and didn't have much patience to try and do everything before I went to bed which was earlier then normal. I started planning out a project, got most of my schedule scheduled but as I knew it would, some of the classes don't want to register so I need to make an appointment anyway. I did all of my hiragana practices and some of the katakana and started on the homework, but I am having trouble figuring it out. I think I need a tutor. :( Before I forget, I also managed to get my main character in world of warcraft to level 80 before I left for ubercon, so yay for that. Well, time to focus on today, I am feeling better and have a good amount of time to try and do what I need to get done today.

To Do List For Today:
Sociology Study Guide
Sociology Paper
Practice Voice I Song
Japanese Homework
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Upload Cafepress Designs
Gaia Guild
Schedule Counselor Appointment
Plan Projects
Write Plays/Scripts
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Scan Pictures
Write For Webcomic

I am sure I am forgetting somethings but that's a big enough list right now. I'll see you all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment