Weekend funk, need to be gone today

Hey guys, last weekend didn't go over so well with getting things done. Don't even remember much of what I did, just that I woke up at 4pm saturday and tried to sleep in later sunday hoping that some extra sleep would give me more energy to do the things I wanted to. It didn't. Which sucks because the next big japanese test is tommarrow and I really need to study badly. I plan on meeting a friend of mine in class to try and get soem studying done before the test. I do plan on cramming as much as I can in today too. So I should probably leave blogging for today and try and get as many things done as soon as possible. Screen writing class was canceled which will give me at least 2 extra hours to work on stuff for today. Oh, and before I forget, I will be starting weight watchers again soon, after Thanksgiving of course. Ha ha ha. Hopefully weight watchers will help me eat healthier to be able to do the things on my daily, weekly, monthly, etc lists. Well, I should get to work.

Todays List:

Study For Japanese Test!!!
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild
Cafepress Upload
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-mail
Write Scripts/Plays/Webcomic

So very tired, but must push forward, hopefully today will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment