Posting At Work

Hey guys, yeah my posting record isn't that great at the moment. Heck I still got those library books in my car, I'm really not looking forward to the late fees even at $0.10 a day.

I am currently posting from my job, which is good in the sense of I have something to do, bad that I don't have everything with me even though I just downloaded the app version of what I am using to learn a language. I should probably bring everything with me from now on for my list. Which I now have to completely type on my phones keyboard since I can't copy and paste. Oh well. I should probably do my reviews in advance and return those books tonight or tomorrow.

Well, I should probably cut off here and get that list going.

Back-up Rewards: 24

To Do List:

Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Ads
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Violin
Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment