Tuesday Feels Like Wensday

Hey guys. Well yesterday could have gone better.

What got done: Library Book 1&2, Clean out E-mail, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Wig, Go To Store.

Basically after waking up late (as I do it yet again) I came home feel like, screw it, I don't wanna do anything right now, and I know I'm not going to get much done. Though honestly I should have went to bed when I had initially thought of it. I'm just hoping today goes a bit better.

Back-up Rewards: 24

To Do List:

Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Ads
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Violin
Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
Shower
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment