Saturday Bussle

Hey guys. Yesterday didn't go as well as I would have liked but at least it's a slight upswing.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary.

Hopefully today will fair a little better. As it is I slept in late so I can attempt to get my sleep schedule normalized again. I think I'm fairly doomed on it though, I'm a night owl at heart so trying to get up earlier is not my cup of tea unless it's for something. But if I actually do stay up all night, it'll give me plenty of time to do things.

I'm super happy that my computer finally has Microsoft Office on it though after fighting forever with my computer to read the disk. Now I can actually start typing down and working on my business plan.

Back-Up Rewards: 20

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Clean Room
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment