Post Holiday

Hey guys. You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. Basically with the holidays upon me, I've been in a bit of a rush. I still am but that's for more personal projects. Infact, my parents gave me a very useful book for Christmas (4th Day of Yule) that I'll post a review of as soon as I am finished.

Well, since we're passed the solstice, I better start my cleaning list a new. Of course I'll still need to actually finish cleaning my room. Hopefully I can make myself do it tonight especially since I'm going to be going to Jo Ann's after work to get fabric for my winter larp clothes. And obviously I need space to do it.

Well, I better get to it, I'm posting at work again and got a lot to do.

Back-Up Rewards: 24

To-Do List:

Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2


Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Reading Book 1
Reading Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning

Contact Juggling
Winter Cleaning 1
Winter Cleaning 3 
Winter Cleaning 4
Winter Cleaning 5 
Winter Cleaning 6
Winter Cleaning 7 
Winter Cleaning 8
Winter Cleaning 9 
Winter Cleaning 10
Winter Cleaning 11 
Winter Cleaning 12
Winter Cleaning 13  


Winter Cleaning 14  

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment