Books

Hey guys, well yesterday went fairly well though not as much as I had hoped.

What got done: Etsy Product, Library Book 1-6, Reading Book 1&2, Curls, Winter Cleaning Phase 4

Upon starting one of the books I'm going to return it to the library rather than keep reading, I must have to read the subtitle cause I completely misunderstood what it was about. So I'll have to do that to or from work.

I also did fairly well at Jo Ann's yesterday, I just wish I had more time to browse. Though I'm not sure what I would have found since it was a tiny Jo Ann's. But I did find a good amount of usable remnants including some for some really nice looking steampunk goggles.

I am super happy because either today or tomorrow I'll have my car back. 6 months that thing has been busted and now I'll be able to drive it again! And my sister will be ecstatic that I can move out the flea market crap.

Well, I'm now running late since I woke up late.

Back-Up Rewards: 24

To-Do List:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Product
Etsy Ad
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Reading Book 1
Reading Book 2
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Hiragana Practice
Katakana Practice
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Work on Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Shower
Contact Juggling
Drunken Pixie Productions Planning
Winter Cleaning 1
Winter Cleaning 2
Winter Cleaning 3
Winter Cleaning 5
Winter Cleaning 6
Winter Cleaning 7
Winter Cleaning 8
Winter Cleaning 9
Winter Cleaning 10
Winter Cleaning 11
Winter Cleaning 12
Winter Cleaning 13 

Winter Cleaning 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment