Ball Rolling?

Hey guys. Well once again I am posting at work. While that didn't go well last time, I did stop by the library before work and due to a breaking error I now have an extra hour of free time. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? (cause yes, I am still getting paid)

So as far as those book reviews go, hopefully I can find the titles when I try paying the late fee on the librarys website. 4 books and at least 3 of them had 3 weeks late to them added up to $4.70. Oh well, maybe that'll learn me to return books more promptly.

Well, I best get to the list.

Back-Up Rewards: 20

To-Do List:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Product
Etsy Ad
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Hiragana Practice
Katakana Practice
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentances
Work on Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Shower
Contact Juggling
Drunken Pixie Productions Planning
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment