Sleepy Saturdays

Hey guys. Well yesterday went well though could have gone better. I definitely need to bring more of my to-do list to work.

What got done: Etsy Product, Library Book 1&2, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Curls, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary/Sentences.

I was hoping to get more done but I ended up going to bed and then I ended up getting up late....again! It's a nasty habit of my Saturdays that I end up getting up really late because I was so tired and go to bed so late normally.

Back-Up Rewards: 22

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Clean Room
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment