Bedroooms

Hey guys. Well a decent number of things got done yesterday.

What got done: Library Book 1&2, 1/2 Brush teeth, Job Search, Curls, French, Clean Out Purse, Shower, Drunken Pixie Productions Planning.

I am still kind of annoyed at myself for constantly have my room being cleaned and I have yet to finish it. Hopefully today that threshold between cleaning and actually cleaned will finally be crossed.

Currently I'm working on my business plan for Drunken Pixie Productions. Which is already 60 pages long and I just have a rough outline so far. This is going to be a huge project.

Well, I only have a little over an hour before I ave to leave for work since once again I got up really late.

Back-Up Rewards: 23

To-Do List:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Product
Etsy Ads
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Reading Book
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Belly Dance DVD
Clean-Out E-mail
Hiragana Practice
Katakana Practice
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Youtube Video
Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Go To Store
Contact Juggling
Drunken Pixie Productions Planning
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment