The Great Posting Hiatus

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating, my life has been more or less a whirlpool, not the least of which my sleep schedule is completely messed up. I haven't even been a good little anti-procrastinator, I haven't even finished those two books to put up for review and they're probably overdue. Just haven't been feeling like reading at work. I guess I'll just have to make myself do it.

Anyway, I'm not doing so well. I've been kinda in a whirlwind after the month began of a wrecked sleep schedule, trying to maintain a life, trying to have as many shifts as possible, starting to make stuff for my etsy shop, etc. And the worst part is, I'm pretty damned broke until Black Friday!

So basically, I'm in desperate need of a way to have some quick cash. I am scared I'll fall behind on my bills, things will start becoming a wreck,etc. I'd consider doing the flea market again but it never pans out. I don't think I'll see immediate return on my etsy shop. (Hopefully I'll be wrong.) I am meant to be cleaning for family coming in so Labor Ready isn't an option right now. Basically if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear it.

Holy blue balls my room is cold!! ...32 outside, yeah I'm going to need to get/make heavy curtains and do whatever I can to warm it up in here.

I'll be getting around to that list soon, I just decided that since my sleep schedule was messed up anyway, I might as well make it productive.

Back-Up Rewards: 24

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
Clean Hallway
Clean Upstairs Bathroom
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment