Busy Bee

Hey guys. Well, it's been a couple of days, between my work and my fiance's super duper late night shifts, I haven't felt like I've had time lately. Of course, it doesn't help that I've been procrastinating with games and such. So, I've been spending a lot of my time the past few days either driving, working, waiting, sleeping, or playing games. Hopefully it'll change soon, I've already gotten a few things done before I posted.

Anyway, I should get ready for work and make up my list.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Shower
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment