Almost Fall

Hey guys. Well despite some minor setbacks yesterday, I did get some things done, though not as much as I was hoping for.

What got done:
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

Hopefully today fairs a little better. I did wake up early to get some errands done but I have work through most of the afternoon today. So, here's hoping.

I am going to switch Kickstarter Project with Drunken Pixie Planning. I don't know if I've said this before, but Drunken Pixie Productions is the name of the production company I plan on starting. Where I plan on starting a review show called Cinema Judge and hopefully gain knowledge and experience to start making my own movies. So hopefully I'll be up and running by the end of the year. It'll definitely have to be up and running by early next year though. I'm rather sick of the fact that I can't get started now since I have started getting things together for it. I've already bought some movies to add to the review pile and a prop and shopping for props. But I'm not filming in my current location, and I'm not filming in a hotel room. So hopefully things will fall into place and I'll have a job to support me while I begin following my dreams.

Do you know what this Saturday is? That's right, it's the Autumn Equinox, first day of fall, and the holiday of Mabon. Only problem is, in my current living conditions and income, I can't afford nor have the place to put apple picking. So I have to figure out what else I can do to celebrate the holiday. I have till Saturday to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Well, that's it for now. It's past 11:30 here, so I better get working on my list.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment