Surprise, surprise.

Hey guys. Well, despite work, play, and turning into a sleep over, I got a decent amount done! I'm very surprised.

What got done:
NESTalgia 1/2 leveling
Chain Mail
MOney Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

So with that, I'm going to start a counter of rewards I'm stock piling so that I will allow myself to purchase a coffee at Starbucks seeing how my favorite flavors are becoming in season.

I don't really have much to say, so I should probably just get to work.

Reward count: 1

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Belly Dance DVD
Shower
Sewing
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment