Break Downs

Hey guys. Well, I have definitely been better then yesterday. I had two emotional break downs yesterday. One in the middle of traffic with screaming and crying. Another at home after my ramen fell to the dirty floor, involving throwing stuff and crying. Needless to say, I haven't been feeling good. It was so bad that I felt like I had to call out of work. Which I still feel like was the right decision because my second break down happened when I would have been half way through my shift. If I'm gonna break down, it's going to be in privacy...

Anyway, I should probably try and get to work on getting stuff done and going to work...

Reward count: 1

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
LARP Songs
Sewing
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment