Sad....

Hey guys. Well, I haven't posted for a while and I feel like I didn't want to do anything. I barely felt up to playing Skyrim which is what I spent most of my time procrastinating on. I've just felt very beaten and warn down lately. I had an interview with Starbucks, and I'm going to try riding them about a job there. I don't care if it's in Boston with a long commute, I need to work for a better company who will give me the hours I need!

Well, that's all I truly feel like I can say today, I need to try and get over my hump.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Belly Dance DVD
Shower
Sewing
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment