Need New Job

Hey guys. Well, despite my better judgement, I gave my two weeks notice to my current job. I've just felt like it's been more of a detriment then a help to me. That being said, I really, really, really, need to find another job now. A better job. Maybe one that is a set weekday schedule so when I want to do something, I only take 1 day off instead of 3! Holy cow! I'm reaching for the stars here! Well, hopefully i can make it happen.

I honestly don't have much to say at the moment so I should probably just post.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Job Search
Apartment Search
Sewing
Shower
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment