Last Day

Hey guys. Well today was my last day at the Dollar Tree, and did I have a great last job! I created a Halloween display with almost complete creative freedom. And apparently it was a contest among the stores, so hopefully my display wont be too messed up by the time a pictures taken or however it's done. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better last job. But now since it was my last day, I really need to find a new job fast. Hopeuflly something at least comes up till then...

I also really need to start making what I'm going to make and pack everything else.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
LARP Songs
Sewing
Job Search
Apartment Search
Drunken Pixie Planning
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment