Allergies?

Hey guys. Well, nothing got done yesterday. I procrastinated all before work unfortunately, and after work I had to rush out to drop my fiance off at work, came back to end up napping from the sleepless night before, went out with my fiance after picking him up and went right to bed afterwords. Not that it would have mattered much if I went to bed or not when we got back seeing as how the sun was rising by the time he got out and we were done eating.

Anyway, at least I'm over my sore throat...I think, it might simply be covered at the moment. I'm not sure why, but my allergies have been worse the past couple of days.But I can at least sleep with a stuffy nose.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment