Nearly October

Hey guys. Well, I haven;'t had much time to post between actually doing stuff and procrastinating doing stuff. I didn't even get to do anything for Mabon. Basically the night before, my fiance was working and got out late. And we had some dinner so we didn't get home till after 5am and I had to shower. So I ended up only laying down for 25 minuets. Then I had a 9 1/2 hour shift at work to which I had to rush out to make sure I got to my interview with Spirit on time. While you might ask why didn't I do something after my interview, I didn't sleep, so by the time I got home I was exhausted and I had to at least have a nap. Which ended with me being awake long enough to eat before going right back to bed.

But hopefully I can get a few things done today, especially since I need to move into a hotel or something soon. I got a lot to do and a lot of distractions too, so I better get to it.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Job Search
Apartment Search
Sewing
Shower
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment