Social Bee

Hey guys. Well, despite my good attentions, including going out for over an hour and a half trying to find a carpet shampooer station for my car so that way I could try and get out any sort of mildew that might have built up in my car with the cracked window that has been that way since the second big snow storm of the year here in New Hampshire (that's roughly 7 months of snow and rain that enters my car!), I didn't get much done yesterday. Basically if I didn't already get it done before work, it didn't get done. My fiance and his friends decided last minuet that they wanted to hang out.

We ended up going to the Willows in Salem, Massachusetts, played two games before getting dinner and I continued our campaign of this unofficial version of Warhammer, basically imagine a cross between that and classic D&D using playing cards instead of dice. Then we drove around a bit before heading to one of my fiance's friend's friend's house which was by the beach. My fiance almost beat up his friend to get the bottle that he had carelessly thrown into the ocean before he went and got it himself, throwing it at his friend. Then he upset me and my fiance by throwing the clam shell I found where the clam was perfectly still attached, two pieces and all, back into the ocean. I honestly don't knwo what he was thinking other then being in general absent minded. Though by the time we got back into the car I realized that cleaning out my car was next to pointless because me and my fiance came back in wet and covered in sand. Well, our feet were.

But needless to say, we were out for quite a long time and with my early morning shift, I was too tired to feel up to doing anything else. Though despite that, I feel like the worst part about it is my British friend who rarely comes online anymore was online roughly half an hour before I got up. Annoying!

What got done:
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Money Making

Anyway, I better get going, my fiance got called in early so I need to get ready to drop him off to work.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Job Search
Apartment Search
Sewing
Shower
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment