Money Money Money....MONEY!

Hey guys. Yesterday could have gone better. All that got done was Clean Out E-mail (which by the time I got to it, was growing out of control), Clean Kitchen, Go To Store, and Moving Phase 11. Though nothing I truly wanted to get done I did get done. I really need to move my butt on it.

I really need to get my butt to work. Especially the ones involving money.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Clean Bathroom
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment