No more work

Hey guys. So due to the terrible weather, I don't have work anymore. Though I'm worried in myself. All that got done yesterday was Job Search. I've been nothing but tired lately, and when I actually decide to go to bed, I just lay there for two and a half hours trying to sleep. Maybe I just need more exercise. Maybe I'm looking at the moving phases with a groan. Either way, I better get to work. Writing this already took longer then I expected since half way in between I had to go out and give my sister her spare car keys.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 2
Moving Phase 3
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 11
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 14
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment