Etsy and Sims

Hey guys. Well, not much is getting done, though with my paycheck I did get some much needed items for packing. Now if I could just wake up before 7-8am to go get boxes from shoprite! I am currently hoping to hear back from someone soon about a job. Until the end of the week, I don't feel like I should be putting out any more applications cause I've already done all the companies I'd like first.

I've been procrastinating some time with Sim's Social on facebook. Which is dumber then you think cause I'm usually stuck waiting for my energy to refill cause they set it super low. Though maybe I'll make myself do something and see how much I can get done in the time it takes me tog e t6 more energy (30 minuets).

I would like to start selling stuff on Etsy to see if I can make a little extra money. But I don't know what. My sister was thinking of making felt plushies, but I don't want to steal her idea. I'm sure I'll figure out something though. Though as it is, I need to come up with more ideas for my cafepress shops. I said I was going to do them, but so far have come up with nothing.

Well, I better get moving.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Kitchen
Go To Store
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 11
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment