Cleaning, Flea Market tommarrow?

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was my last day of working, and I'm kind of glad. Though now my mom is basically making me her slave to do some household chores cause a guy is coming in tomorrow to realign the satellite dish since the previous hurricane got it out of wack. Currently, I'm taking a break from the kitchen and smelting some metals in Minecraft.

I'm debating whether or not to go to the flea market this weekend, though a deciding factor will be whether or not there is a storm heading my way by then or not. Basically, the pros are that I really need the money especially if I am going to go LARPing next weekend and don't want to just NPC the entire weekend. I hate ebay and always have a difficult time with it. And that I really need to unload this stuff before the move and want to ave at least a few dollars rather then just unloading it at the thrift store. Cons, I'll barely make any money cause no one actually understands the value of a dollar and will try and give me $0.25 for a used pair of jeans. I'll be there all day and have to wake up early to do so when one of the reasons I'm actually kind of happy to not be working right now is so I can rest. And if a storm forms I'll be making a mad dash to try and get out of there. So I'll have to weigh the pros and cons before going.

Well, I think that's all I have to say right now, onto my list.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Clean Kitchen
Clean Hallway
Clean Dining Room
Clean Foyer
Clean Living Room
Sewing

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment