Called Into Work Tommarrow

Hey guys. Well, just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. They asked me to come in again for a no-break shift, so I am the only one over 18 that can work. Oh well, I need the extra money.

At any rate, all that got done was Job search, go to store, clean kitchen, and clean hallway. Though I did get a good chunk of my room done last night.

I don't think I really have mcuh to say. I've been really tired lately though. But I should probably get moving on my list.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 2
Moving Phase 3
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 11
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 14
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment