Late Post

Hey guys. Another late post. Today was the first day of fall, and once again me and my sister went apple picking to celebrate. Though we did get more apples then expected. $60 WORTH?! That's about 55lbs at $1.09 right? So needless to say I'll be spending part of the weekend cooking apple based goodness. Apple pancakes are at the top of that list.

Anyway, I promised I would do it, even though it's later then I wanted to. So I'll post it even if I don't quite get to it. The big problem is, I don't have anywhere to put the boxes once I've packed them.

Phase 1: Get Boxes
Phase 2: Get Tape, Bubble Wrap, Etc
Phase 3: Get Storage Bags
Phase 4: Closet - Clothes
Phase 5: DVDs & Video Games & VHS
Phase 6: Shoes
Phase 7: Board Games
Phase 8: Closet - Other
Phase 9: Books
Phase 10: Fabric
Phase 11: Wardrobe
Phase 12: Nightstand
Phase 13: Knickknacks
Phase 14: Beauty Stuff
Phase 15: Sewing&Craft Supplies
Phase 16: Shelves
Phase 17: Desk Stuff
Phase 18: Computer Stuff
Phase 19: Laptop/Cameras
Phase 20: Other

Holy cow! That's a lot when I type it down. Oh well, it's going to take a while to do. As it is, I got much to do and little time to do it in.

As it is, I also need to add job search to my list since my fiance reminded me it's probably better I come up to a job...or two.

I got chores to do before the night is done.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Job Search
Step Aerobics
Go To Store
Clean Kitchen
Clean Hallway
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 2
Moving Phase 3
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 11
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 14
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment