Friday Sick

Hey guys. I don't know if I mentioned but I've been sick with a cold recently. Still trying to get things done though. Yesterday, Gaia Online, Writing: Script, Sewing, German, and Shower got done. I wish I wasn't sick so I could go to the thrift store or somewhere to get things I want to get to get my winter cleaning done, like a big cup for my pencils and such. Oh well, maybe I can look online and mark where they are. I don't really have much else to say, except, I hate sewing lace, though it's totally worth it.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Study German
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Winter Cleaning Phase 1
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment