Tired, So Very Very Tired

Hey guys. Started school recently, and for some reason, I've been feeling very tired but I don't think my one class so far is the reason. I think it has a lot to do with the fact my room isn't clean and I am looking at all the stuff I got to figure out what to do with. For not being here in weeks, it's a complete mess. But hopefully I can get the ball rolling again.

I got a huge sewing project I am about to start on that needs clean space before I get started. Well, as soon as I adjust my thread tension since we think that's why it's not really working. I would show you all what I am planning on doing, but both my scanner and my memory card reader aren't working. I might be able to put it up when it starts working. But I got 3 layers of skirt, one of them a hoop skirt, and an under-bust bodice, and a chemise shirt. I also got a number of latex pieces to make.

I did get the lace I was looking for the sewing project and got German language books to start getting to work on learning German for the honeymoon me and my fiance are planning. I am going to spend some of this night on the part 10 of my winter cleaning to determine how much per day I want to do to at least easily survive the necessities, like reading menus. :)

I did also see Black Swan recently, but I'll write the review for that tomorrow as it's already starting to get too late.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Belly Dance DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
Clean Room
Winter Cleaning Phase 1
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 10
Winter Cleaning Phase 11
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment