School Today Maybe Not Next Week

Hey guys. I've been in a tired or lazy daze recently. If you're wondering what my title means, I have class today but I might be switching to the Wednesday class so I don't put as many miles on my car. Maybe with what it saves I can go LARPing this month, I got to decide soon though. I don't really have anything to say right now besides that, so I better get to my list and get ready to go to class.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Winter Cleaning Phase 1
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment